Did you know that Gibraltar...
- Adheres to and upholds the finest traditions of the British Legal System
- Is recognised the world over as a fully regulated and quality provider of Financial Services
- Uses Sterling as its primary currency
- Levies no capital Gains Tax
- No Inheritance Tax
- No withholding Tax
- No V.A.T.
- Levies a mere 10% Corporation Tax
- Offers low acquisition costs for purchasers
- Concessionary taxation schemes for Higher Net Worth Individuals
- Is served by up to 25 direct flights from the UK each week
- Enjoys 320 days a year of Mediterranean sunshine!
...And that companies such as these have made Gibraltar their home...
- Credit Suisse
- Lloyds TSB
- Price Waterhouse Coopers
- Jyske Bank
- SG Hambros
- National Westminster Bank
- William Hill
Gibraltar offers an enviable lifestyle with exceptional weather,a range of cultural, entertainment and sporting activities,low income tax (and no VAT) and low cost of living made even cheaperfor those wishing to live on the Spanish mainland (a 10 minute walk away).
A British jurisdiction since 1704 and with a 99% referendum result only a few years ago to confirm its wish to remain so, Gibraltar is a modern self-sufficient confident and autonomous EU Finance Centre.
+350 200 66633