Meeting and working with our people is the only way to understand what makes Savills different – but these facts give you a flavour for what we do and how what we do it.
- Savills was ranked the property industry’s number one employer by The Times in 2007, 2008 and 2009, and has been ranked the best Business Superbrand in the real estate sector by The Centre for Brand Analysis.
- We have established a major presence in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, employing more than 30,000 people across a network of 700 offices worldwide.
- We have been the UK’s leading agency group by turnover for 10 consecutive years.
- We are the number four global agent by world turnover; and number four European agent by European turnover.
- Savills advised the buyer of CityCronan, a sale that constitutes the second largest single transaction to date in Stockholm and also the largest single property deal in the City since 2008.
- Savills are acting on behalf of the London 2012 Olympic Delivery Authority
- Throughout our international network of over 600 offices, we offer a range of expertise which covers all the key segments of residential, office, industrial, retail, leisure, healthcare, rural and hotel property, and mixed use development schemes.
- We offer excellent career progression – 40 per cent of our main board members joined the company as graduate trainees.
+350 200 66633