30 January 2017
In January 2017, international real advisor Savills has been appointed by Echo Investment to manage a modern office building - Nobilis Business House in Wrocław.
25 January 2017
Redevco, the Pan-European retail real estate investment manager, acting on behalf of one of its investor clients, has acquired a super prime retail asset in the heart of Paris’ luxury retail area, in Rue de la Paix from a fund managed by global real estate investment manager Savills Investment Management. The amount of the transaction is not being disclosed.
23 January 2017
17 January 2017
International real estate advisor Savills has hired an industrial agency team in Poland in order to compliment its current leasing and investment capabilities in Central Eastern Europe (CEE).
16 January 2017
According to international real estate advisor Savills, Stockholm is currently the best European city for investment into shopping centres due to its ‘safe-haven’ status, and its relatively wealthy population.
12 January 2017
International real estate advisor Savills has advised Merlin Properties, the largest real estate company trading on the Spanish Stock Exchange, on the acquisition of the iconic building Torre Gloriés in Barcelona for €142million. The vendor was AGBAR.
10 January 2017
International real estate advisor Savills has reported that investors into Europe’s retail sector are shifting their interest to some of the continent’s non-core markets. Investment into Europe’s retail sector during Q1-Q3 2016 reached EUR 33.3bn across the 15 markets that Savills covers, down 28% from the 2015 record volume. However, despite the overall drop of total turnover in the two largest markets of the UK (-18%) and Germany (-46%) during this time period, Europe’s non-core markets in contrast have experienced a significant rise in retail investment. These include: Ireland (223% to €1.46bn); Poland (126% to €1.4bn) and Italy (119% to €1.8bn).
09 January 2017
International real estate advisor Savills has extended its European network by forming a new association in Norway with Malling & Co., a privately held company with 165 professionals across offices in Oslo, Drammen and Stavanger.
05 January 2017
International real estate advisor Savills has been appointed by Arcona Capital Real Estate to manage a portfolio of 11 retail properties located in 10 cities across Poland. The fund completed the acquisition of eight properties on 12 December 2016, and the purchase of the remaining three properties will be finalised within the next few weeks.
+350 200 66633
Subscribe to Savills Research
Would you like to be notified via email about new research?